Monday, July 31, 2006

Me, depressed?

The past few days have been a bit difficult for me. I seem to be constantly fighting depression – some days I win, and some days it wins. Lately it has been getting the better of me! The loneliness is something which I struggle to cope with. This morning, not wanting to sink deeper into the slough, I decided to take positive action, so I invited Steve and Maureen to lunch (with Nick’s approval of course). They were available and happy to come, so at 12.30 that is what they did. The morning wasn’t too good, but since I had a goal to work towards I could get through. I made chicken-a-la-king (what a good way to use left-over chicken) which was delicious but not quite enough really, and the sauce was a bit runny, with rice and mixed veggies.

No comments: