Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sock Shopping

Good News Club was good, I think there were 23 kids although they didn’t stay still long enough for me to count them. Nick preached this morning and he did the parables of the Pearl of Great Value and the Hidden Treasure. He explained the gospel very clearly. These kids will have a good grounding as to what Christianity is all about. Then we gave the option for drawing or basketball, and it was half-half – half drew, and half played. After the GNC we went to town to look for a pair of socks for Caleb, amongst other things. I haven’t done a load of washing in about three days, and he has no socks left in his drawer. I think Aaron also wears them from time to time, and he doesn’t have enough in reserve. Couldn’t find any, so I guess I’ll be washing tomorrow!

No comments: