Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Petrol problem

I did my second story readings at the radio station which went better I think, although the stories were only 7 and 9 minutes, but both were missions stories from one of the boys’ homeschool books. Anyone who hears them will hear the gospel! I noticed that the petrol tank was quite empty when I was in town earlier this morning, but didn’t get around to filling up. I made it to the station and back, but when Nick had to go to the high school to do a guitar lesson, which he’s just started again today, the car gave up and fumes didn’t do it. Being as things are on the island, all the shops and garages are closed on a Wednesday afternoon. Nick had to leave the car parked on the road just above the Half Tree Hollow Spar, and walk home. He managed to arrange something with Steve, who had some petrol for the lawnmower at their country house – so Steve fetched him, took him to the house, then went for the car.

No comments: