Saturday, December 02, 2006

Come back, tooth fairy!


It’s Saturday at 15h05, and I’m sitting in the lounge with the boys watching a DVD. Well, they’re watching it and I’m typing e-mails and doing stuff. It’s quite difficult concentrating on mailing people when I’m half watching too though! Nick is out – someone we don’t know died yesterday, and his last wish was to be buried as a Baptist (whatever that means, we have no idea of his standing with God)…anyway, so Nick has to take the service on Monday and arrange the order of service and all that sort of stuff. It’s his least favourite thing in the ministry, but unfortunately one of those things he’ll always have to do! The service will be on Monday at 11 I think. He’s with the family now discussing the hymns and that sort of thing.

Yesterday Caleb lost his second tooth. It was during supper and he said there was something hard in the pizza (which I knew there wasn’t), so I assumed it to be the tooth. The Tooth Fairy visited last night. He’s lisping his “s”s a bit now, shame. We took the boys swimming yesterday afternoon, during a bit of a gap in the cloud cover. The water wasn’t very warm so they didn’t stay in long. I went to buy chips from the little tuckshop, and I heard a familiar voice on the radio. It took some moments before I realized it was me! It was one of the stories I had recorded. Actually it didn’t sound too bad.

No comments: