Saturday, September 29, 2007

New project on the go

Nick struggled with a headache all morning, so was taking it easy. He cancelled his prison ministry, leaving the car free for my use, uncommon on a Friday afternoon. I had a few things to do in town, so left shortly before 1, and only got home at about 3.30! I had to go to the museum firstly, to get Lucy’s photographs, and got caught up there for about an hour, looking through some very old photo albums and chatting. I also gave Lucy, the museum curator who has enlisted my help in the scrapbook, my rough estimate of the cost to produce the book, which I’ve costed at ₤60. She thought that was very reasonable. I can now go ahead with it, as the funding for that small bit will be approved.

We had Elza and Sarel to dinner tonight, which was a great evening. We don’t do a lot of entertaining. It was a challenge locating marshmallows for the chocolate mousse for pudding, but I finally found them after days of searching!

No comments: