Friday, January 11, 2008

Still getting sorted

While the boys were out at HBC this morning, I met up with Maureen and Elza (and Steve) at the coffee shop, where I had an iced coffee and chocolate cake. They still have their Thursday morning coffee every week, so when I’m on school holiday I like to go as well. It was great to catch up and chat. During the afternoon the boys rode bikes for a while, and then came home and played, while I did some more tidying and sorting, and then together we tackled their room and their toys. I asked for their input as to how to arrange things, so together we sorted things into different categories and got them all packed away neatly. That’s a fairly big job off the list. Wilson came by during the morning, to say hello and deliver two items we had ordered from the States last year, which he brought with him when he left Ascension – one of them being “The Last Sin Eater” DVD, based on the novel by Francine Rivers. A very moving and powerful story!

No comments: