Thursday, May 08, 2008

Wednesday waffle

I rather enjoy Wednesdays – the pressure of getting the house clean and an early supper for Tuesday is over, and I can relax in the afternoon. Today was no different. I had an appointment with Lucy at 2 pm, to go over the acknowledgements of photos etc for the scrapbook, and then had a quick browse in the shops before I had to get home so Nick could get to his guitar lesson. In the late afternoon I realized that I didn’t have anything planned for supper, so dragged Nick with me to the shops for company and bought frozen chips (no potatoes available in Thorpes, the only shop open) and chicken cordon blue thingies. Aaron hated the chicken things, although they were very nice, with ham and cheese sauce in the middle, so consequently he took forever to eat and didn’t get pudding, much to his dismay. They didn’t get a bed time story either because their room was such a mess.

No comments: