Thursday, June 19, 2008

Haircuts and coffee

This morning I had arranged to meet Elza at the coffee shop for the Thursday morning coffee, but the weather was very unsettled and I wasn’t sure how it was going to work out. I got to the coffee co a little early, by which time the sun was shining beautifully again, and I helped one of the ladies to wipe down the benches and tables. Elza arrived soon after, but Jennifer must have forgotten. I gave Elza the salt and pepper grinders which I had beaded, with which she was thrilled. We had a good time of chatting, and she still had plenty of things to tell me about the holiday – they were in Europe for a few weeks first, before going home to SA for the op. I cut the boys’ hair during the afternoon. Caleb really hasn’t changed much in appearance in about the last four years!

No comments: