Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Surprising...

Yesterday, Tuesday, Nick had a relaxed day as bible studies are in recess this week for the school holidays. He offered for us to do something together, but there isn’t anything to do! The weather wasn’t good for country-visiting, so we decided just to go out for lunch. We went to Sally’s as usual. I was sitting on a bench eating my usual chicken-salad sandwich, and Nick was standing in front of me drinking his Pepsi, watching a couple at the other side of the garden have a ‘domestic’. Nick said that the chap would be a fool to try anything in public, as there were at least five other guys in the gardens who would have climbed into him. I felt sure that the bloke wouldn’t have hit her anyway, public or not, but Nick said “you’d be surprised what guys will do”, as he spat a mouthful of Pepsi at me. What the??!!!! I looked up at him, dumbfounded to be so suddenly spattered, and he was peering into his can, convinced that a bee had climbed in!

No comments: