Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Home alone

It’s quarter to ten on Tuesday night, and I’m home alone (with the boys). It turned out that it would be very awkward for me to get to bible study, but more than that, I didn’t want the boys to have another late night. They are both still not quite well, with sniffs and coughs, so I thought it would be prudent to have them in bed. I think in the future, Nick will have to come back here after Charles and Maisie to fetch us, and then I’m not sure exactly what we’ll do with the boys. I don’t want to miss the study and fellowship for months on end!

We’ve had a very ‘at home’ day. I think it’s the first day in about a month that I haven’t been out in the car or receiving guests. School was very much better this morning for all three of us, and we finished at about 11.40. I had a load of washing on the line but it was drizzling most of the day so what I couldn’t hang on the line in the storeroom, I tumble dried. It was really just our bedding that needed doing. Did I mention that the bungalow is equipped with a washer/dryer combo? Really handy for days like this when the washing just refuses to get dry.

No comments: