Sunday, September 14, 2008

Multi-tasking

It’s late afternoon on Sunday, and Nick and I have been having a lovely peaceful time together. How is this possible, you may ask, as we have children? The boys have been at Kay and Josh’s house for the last three hours! It feels weird to have the house empty and quiet. I had a rest, read a bit, typed some songs for church, did some scrapping, played guitar, went for a walk with Nick, did the blog, read someone else’s blog, and now I’m having tea. It seems that I’ve lost the ability to concentrate on one thing at a time since I’m so used to being constantly interrupted! It’s been a fairly clear day for the most part, although still very chilly – surprisingly cold in fact for a tropical island – but a big cloud came in just after lunch and we could see the mist blowing across our neighbour’s lawn like smoke before the cloud covered us too.

No comments: