Friday, October 24, 2008

006

As of today, I am licensed to sell. It’s a good feeling. I had a busy morning with lots of errands to run in town – dropping off necklaces and the display board at the manse, paying the ₤60 at the cashier’s office in the castle, taking that receipt to the immigration guy and getting my official letter, then going to SHDA to book a table in the market for today, then to Saint FM to ask them to run an announcement for me, and finally to the coffee shop to meet with Elza, Pam and Maureen. I took three of my scrapbooks for Elza to see the latest pages, and she had brought hers too, so we had fun, in between apologizing to the other two ladies for our shop talk! Nick and the boys meanwhile had been at the pool where the boys had a short swim and then tried to get warm. We all left the coffee shop around 12; the boys ran up with Maddie to their place and got started on the pizzas, Pam walked up on her own, and Nick and I meandered through town and joined them a short while later. The boys had a super great time making pizzas under Pam’s watchful but unflustered eye – she’s great with them. She didn’t even mind the flour all over the floor!

No comments: