Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dress done and Donald

There is very little to report on in the last few days – I’ve been sewing almost non-stop! I finished my evening dress on Monday night and I’m really pleased with it. Yesterday I cut out and sewed a blouse with material which was sent over in June. It took me a long time to get to, but in the past few months there hasn’t really been much need for a little summer blouse. However, I’m sure summer is nearly here, even in Longwood despite another grey day yesterday, so while I was in a sewing mood I got it done.

Nick went to help Donald with housework yesterday. Donald will be officially released from prison on the 27th, but he is on a ‘prerelease release’ at the moment which means that he is completely out of prison but it’s not official. Go British Prison System. Anyway, after a few years in prison his house needed some attention. I think Nick worked in the garden mostly – I didn’t get any clear details.

No comments: