Friday, February 27, 2009

Terribly blah day

I sold necklaces in town but only made ₤44 before I had to pack up at 12.20 because it started raining again. I wasn’t at all sure that I would even be able to set up outside the canister as it was so drippy in town, but by 10 am the sun was shining and I could proceed. I got a bit of grocery shopping done after the selling, and by the time I got home at 1.30 Nick was ready to leave for his prison ministry. He also had a band practice in town and had time for a quick swim before coming home for our pizza supper (without pineapple though as there’s none of that in the shops – in fact, the shelves are very badly stocked at present. The ship returned from Cape Town yesterday so let’s hope things sort themselves out). During the afternoon the kids played here for a while, but I’m certain the weather made them a bit cuckoo as they were all very silly.

No comments: