Friday, March 20, 2009

Getting things into perspective

Today, the second day of unschool, we made masks. Rather, the boys coloured in the masks I cut out for them while I retagged jewellery – I am revamping my bead board and the overall look of Elle Cee Handcrafts. It rained almost the entire day today, so both because of that, and because I wanted to carry on working on the jewellery, they watched a video (gasp!). Then we did history and the read-aloud. So we’re getting through a lot of the work, in an unorderly sort of way! I’m finding the break to be most beneficial. Tomorrow we will continue in this way, then start again properly on Monday. Nick did a lesson on perspectival drawing during the afternoon, and the boys had their Beavers’ group in town in the late afternoon.

No comments: