Thursday, June 25, 2009

Impromptu Photowalk

Worked in the garden a bit with the boys and Tom this morning…it was sunny outside and just wonderful. We got rid of the last of the ivy and most of the weeds before having a break for lunch. While I was out buying bread, the rain came down. That was the end of the gardening on our side, although the boys went over to Tom’s place in the afternoon during a patch of sun to help him with his veggie garden – a fair exchange of labour. While it was raining the boys worked on a foil engraving art thingie sent over by my dear far, far away friend – this arrived in the mail on Monday which I received last night. She also sent, among other wondrous goodies, a superb beading magazine which is exactly what I need right now – yesterday’s beading session left me cold, tired of the same boring designs which I seem to be producing! The designs in the magazine are just the kinds of things I love to make – intricate, fun and modern. During the late afternoon Caleb and Tom went on their own photo walk. Both Caleb and Aaron are quite keen on photography, but today it is Caleb’s photography that gets a PotD spot.

Squatting for a self-timer portrait...

No comments: