Sunday, July 05, 2009

First brave client

Had the regular Saturday today, except for one major difference – I played hairdresser on Maddison, who bravely entrusted her beautiful locks into my completely untrained, though not entirely unskilled, bescissored hands. I volunteered to layer her wavy hair, and she didn’t hesitate to take me up on the offer (after clearing it with Pam and Geoff of course). Maddy and I thought it came out really well! I saw this morning that there was a big earth-moving machine in the schoolyard…progress! They were clearing out the rubble from the yard. Gavin is currently working on all three building sites – the schoolroom, church and manse. I think there will soon be some work done on the workshop, in terms of clearing it all away. Still don’t know if or when we’ll move back into the manse – the boys would be devastated to move back after being here at Piccolo where they have their friends. I would love to move back – more space!!

No comments: