Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Aaron's 15 minutes

Yesterday evening I had an e-mail from Kyle in the States who had made an amazing and startling discovery when his sister-in-law received her Sonlight catalogue…Aaron is featured on the back cover!! Yip, for any Sonlighters on the blogroll, that's my boy. We are still waiting for ours in the post – that will be one catalogue we won’t be binning! I debated surprising him when it arrives but couldn’t keep it in…he was most excited to know that he is now famous. Sort of. I dedicated the day to beading – haven’t felt much like doing it of late as sales have been bad, but after many expressions of interest this last Friday I feel more strongly inclined to pick it up again, especially with Christmas approaching.

1 comment:

The Williamsons said...

Yay for Aaron!
Love the DOF on the bead picture :)