Friday, August 07, 2009

Yearbooked!

I couldn’t resist doing our own take on yearbooking ourselves, having seen it on Antje’s blog…this resulted in a lot of hilarity from the four of us!! That was before school, which we then tackled with gusto, especially since it was the last day of term today. We had fun in school with a charades game, where I wrote down verbs on slips of paper and the boys had to act them out for each other. We laughed hard when Caleb was trying to enact “getting dressed” and Aaron kept making showering and bathing references. Of course I knew what he was trying to do, which made it all the more funny. Aaron had to “vomit” which brought more giggles. After school, Nick, Aaron and I walked to the shop – I wanted to buy hamburger patties for lunch since we weren’t going to Sally’s. It was cold outside and windy, but still fun to walk there and back. Aaron climbed up the slide and jumped off the top, fearlessly.

No comments: