Saturday, September 26, 2009

50% off

This morning I was in my old spot outside the Cannister, selling jewellery – last Friday of the month (leaving Nick to finish off the last remains of this week’s school with the boys). I’ve marked my wares down now to half price since they weren’t selling well, and I was happy to have sold quite a number of items! In the afternoon we did another church visit, this time to Mervyn and Daphne in Sandy Bay. As always we enjoyed our time with them. I was touched that Daphne used her special-occasion tea set in honour of our visit!

(Loved how the mist was spilling over the ridges but Lot was just catching the sun).

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

I think each time we viewed Lot (except the evening that Kyle was lost in Sandy Bay and I was driving around as darkness moved in) there was fantastic lighting. It must be something to do with its proximity to the sea and how it towers above its surrounding landscape.