Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Board game bedlam

Caleb designed a board game this morning during breaks in school which he inflicted upon Aaron during lunch. It seemed to involve a lot of complicated maneuvering and adding up of points, losing turns and general confusion, and I do confess that more fun was had by Caleb than by Aaron. Still, we applaud Caleb’s creativity and engineering. The afternoon saw us in town again, primarily for Nick to assist Steve with the kitchenette assembly. Aaron and I left Caleb helping in there and went to collect post and I was thrilled not to peer into an empty postbox…three issues of my long-awaited subscription to Practical Photography had arrived. Thanks again Pam for a fabulous birthday present! Disappointingly the October issue features a large article on nude photography, so that one received a drastic crop with my craft knife as well as further duct tape censorship.

No comments: