Friday, November 06, 2009

My bright-eyed boys

During the midst of a productive afternoon of scrapping (and despite earlier fears, I have not forgotten how to do it or lost my love of this hobby despite a pause in it for a month or two), I went out to the fields behind Piccolo to try get some B&W shots but the sky was a dismal grey and then it started drizzling. I heard Aaron shouting as loud as he could for me and thought perhaps there was some sort of emergency but no, he was just looking for me. Once he knew where I was it got a lot quieter. He played around in the mud a bit, overturning a plank which revealed a colony of grey woodlice. Very exciting. The boys went off to Beavers at 4.40 or so, and then Nick was off to bible study at around 5. When the boys got home from their meeting at about 6.20 I gave them a sandwich then they got ready for bed. It was around then that I realized I didn’t have any suitable photos for the day, so I tried to get a good one of the two of them but Caleb was not really in a modelling mood and wanted to get back to his reading. Aaron, however, was the very paragon of co-operation as he posed for me, helping me try out some different lighting.

No comments: