Friday, January 01, 2010

Oh-one-oh-one-twenty-ten

A new year – and might I with you all a very happy and blessed 2010. We are excited about the year ahead and the many changes it brings for us.

Family once again took priority today as we spent the first day of the new year at Tony and Sue’s place with a mix of two families – my parents joined us for the afternoon and James and Nadine and the family were also able to be with us. It was a truly lovely day and once again we were impressed with James’ barbequing (how do you say that in South Africanese – braaiing?) skills! The boys were asleep in bed at 7 pm, their usual bedtime, and Nick and I went out for a movie. I found the big screen a little overwhelming but exhaustion conquered Sherlock Holmes and I dozed in my chair – a typical Friday night scenario!

No comments: