Friday, January 15, 2010

Thompson photo gallery (and other stuff)

I thought I wouldn't have time to blog this week but it turns out that life in the Thompson household isn't always frenetically paced. At the moment the kids are watching a DVD together and I'm actually not sure where the other grown-ups are. We're having a fabulous week together. On Tuesday Nick and Glen did their book shopping at the Augustine Bookroom in Pretoria, and yesterday Antje and I did a few spots of shopping at the China Mall (my return visit - it's too good a place not to share!!). Antje was thrilled to get some bits to see her through her pregnancy. We left the men in charge yesterday and instead of the healthy fresh fruit tenzees that Antje provides, the kids had a balanced plateful of biscuits and jelly tots. Today we went to the Heritage Family Restaurant for lunch which was a treat.
(Ah finally - some normal photos, although it took a lot of attempts to get these!)