Friday, February 05, 2010

Jesus is better than Superman

The boys and I were at home for most of the morning (I popped out to a fabric shop just briefly; also bought sleeping tablets and allergex for the dreaded 12-hour flight - just as well we didn't fly last night as I would have been unprepared!) and Nick spent some time with an old friend. The boys can usually be found near or on my Dad as below - he seems to be magnetic!We had another visit/sleepover with the Thompsons again - always assuming it to be our last visit. Their church was having a superhero evening, so the boys joined in the dress-up fun as a fiersome foursome. The evening was very well organized with games and fun, and then a talk on Jesus as our superhero. Nick and Glen chatted until 2 am, I'm told...Antje and I faded long before that.

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

Its really wonderful that the boys have had all this time with their grandparents!