Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Little junk models

Have been trying to catch up on some projects and a multitude of magazines, books and bits of paper needing attention on my desk. Worked through a fair amount over the course of the day. The boys pulled out their polymer clay book and the clay and wanted to make some models. I didn't realize that this was the baking sort of clay, which makes it a whole lot more interesting and fun. We each made a little figure, adding to them beads and findings from my jewellery-making stash. Now that I've had a taste of this medium, I think I might want to dabble into it some more. Genevieve...watch this space!

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Very cute!

Genevieve said...

What fun! Can't wait to see what happens next! I will have to post Ben and Sam's little creatures on my blog.

For the latest news in polymer
www.polymerclaydaily.com