Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rows and rows and rows of boring little biscuits

Second day of work, and definitely less tiring than yesterday although I didn't take enough nibblies to work and consequently had major brain fuzz when hunger set in. Thought I'd best get to some baking again so I have some lunchbox fillers - found what I thought was an excellent recipe on the web using sour cream, but the finished result is as bland as an old Marie biscuit. The recipe was huge and made dozens of cookies. Nick helped me decorate some of them with glaze and sprinkles; the planned chocolate-drizzling section failed when the melting chocolate seized with the addition of milk to water it down. Doh. (Dough.)

1 comment:

Hazel Beckett said...

I do admire your energy and patience to make pretty little biscuits. I sometimes don't even cook supper - depending on what the men were fed during the day.