Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Early morning Patiti

After seeing the boys off at school, I hovered around for a while to take photos for the brochure I'm working on, specifically looking for parental interaction and involvement. I settled myself in the main approach to the school; I wasn't really surprised by the funny looks, apologies for being in the way, and parents simply running out of the frame! Went home via Patiti Point to collect some driftwood for a little project I wanted to try out which I put together this evening - will post photos tomorrow if it's successful (I'll only know tomorrow when the glue has dried!). It was a stunning morning for being out on the beach and appreciating the salty smell of the ocean and fresh breezes. Did some school work at home between hanging up two loads of washing, then was back at the school at 2 pm to finish off some other stuff there. The boys came out of school in high spirits as usual, having had a good day.

1 comment:

Steff.Com said...

Flip STUNNING photo's!! nice work :)