Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Happy snaps

I took my camera to school this morning and spent two hours wandering from room to room, capturing kids and teachers at work. Not many parents have the privilege of seeing their own children up close in the school environment - it was fun to go into their class and see what they were up to. Aaron wanted to show me his work; "Mom, Mom, look here", he said. "You have to call me Mrs Clevely", I replied...he thought I was joking. My absolute favourite photo from the morning was this one of Mrs Thompson with one of the Room 1 girls, who also happens to be the shortest girl in school. Actually I think she's the shortest girl ever in the history of school - such a cutie.Danielle came by for tea this evening as Andreas has left suddenly for SA on a family matter. She brought her guitar along and Nick gave her a few pointers, but she's actually already very good! Some hidden talents there, hmmm... (Oh, and what did we have for tea? Nothing other than my familiar lasagne!)

No comments: