Sunday, April 10, 2011

All suitably occupied

Between services it was this kind of day - the boys playing Lego, Nick catching a few zzzs in the sun for a short while before getting into his sermon prep. The boys and I made pancakes before the pm service - it just seemed to be the type of sunny, mellow afternoon that called for domestic togetherness!(Caleb particularly requested that this shot of his be included in the blog - he and Aaron giggled about what appeared to be Aaron wearing a pancake beret!)
After the pm service in which there was a lot of laughter before tucking into an excellent message on Psalm 24, we came home and settled in the lounge where Nick lit a fire. We played a couple of games together and read and played music and did stuff. I'm considering moving my desk into the lounge so I can still blog or e-mail during these long dark evenings when the cosiest place to be is not my craft room! Hmmm...

No comments: