Friday, May 20, 2011

All things work together...

The boys had cross-country in Christchurch today and needed to be at school early. We were preparing to make an even earlier start though to collect one of their school friends but the car wouldn't start! I prayed and kept trying; during the process I noticed that Nick's huge guitar case was still on the back seat. Uh oh, can't have that with an extra passenger. I sent Caleb into the house with it while I kept trying the car and when he came out his words were: "Well, that was God's providence that the car wouldn't start; while I was inside I realized that I didn't have my asthma pump." I was so blessed at his worldview which has God at the center...he has learned early that God is in the details! To end the story, the car started soon after and we made it to the school in good time.

No comments: