Monday, May 23, 2011

Vacuming done

Been feeling just a wee bit overwhelmed lately with all the stuff that I'm not getting around to, what with the extra working hours and having been away for two Saturdays in a row...and following the whole nose thing (the nose is healing well, by the way - Caleb says it looks like a raisin on the side of my nose...apparently the scabby graft falls off when the new cells underneath are good and ready)...the house is dirty, I'm not cooking properly, the biscuit tins are empty bar two little left-over uneaten chocolate coconut cookies which everyone seems to have forgotten about. When I got home from collecting the boys this afternoon I found this note for me: and just like that, all my pep was restored, my love tank filled; biscuits got baked, a roast roasted, apples stewed, violin practiced, blogging happened - thank you my love. (And I don't want any comments about the spelling...he knew it didn't look right at the time!)

1 comment:

Liz said...

That's lovely. I have a little box that I scrapped up and put all my little notes in...