Monday, August 01, 2011

School is fun!

Yay, holidays are over and we're back at school!! I think I was more excited than the boys to be going to school this morning...couldn't wait to get tucked into my new job. I had an excellent morning with Magda who has done a lot of groundwork in putting together office procedures and so on, and who kept up a running commentary on what needs to happen in the office and how it gets done. There's a lot to take in! Thankfully I have another four days of training still before flying solo. I saw Caleb at school who brought the register to the office, and watched as he skipped his way down the corridor back to class.
The boys were learning about "Ichthus" at holiday bible club, and they have put together this little rappy tap...way cool, lads!

1 comment:

Steff.Com said...

haha awesome :) So cool to see a video! You're boys are so brave too- I remember at the age if my mother even looked like she had a camera it was over...lol :) Hope your new job goes great!! Praying for you :)