Friday, February 17, 2012

A little bit of Fridayness

It's been raining a lot this week - it started on Monday (to match the drizzle falling from my eyes when my parents left) - rained continuously on Tuesday, stayed cloudy on Wednesday and Thursday.  This morning it was hugely exciting to see a sunrise, and not just a quick sliver before it ascended into the clouds - we had clear skies!!  Must have affected the staff I reckon because we were all a little dilly in the staffroom at lunchtime (in a good way of course).  I played a happy song from my computer over the school-wide intercom just before the afternoon break...some of the teachers tried teaching through the interruption while others tried ripping the speaker off the wall.  In my defense, I did have the principal's approval!  Oh, good times.  It's Friday, Friday!

No comments: